DecoArt® Traditions™ Artist Acrylics is a new generation of resin-based, medium-bodied paints that can perform as acrylics, watercolors, or oil paints. DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylics utilize the highest quality lightfast, pure pigments available today. This state-of-the-art line is ideal for many surfaces, including wood, canvas, metal, leather, ceramic bisque, paper, and plaster or drywall.
TRY DECOART® TRADITIONS™ - SPECIAL TRIAL KIT
Purchase a DecoArt® Traditions™ Sampler Kit and experience the outstanding performance, rich pigmentation, and amazing clarity for yourself.
Kit contains one each of the following 1-oz. colors: DAT32 Red Violet, DAT03 Naphthol Red Light, DAT14 Hansa Yellow, DAT23 Phthalo Green-Blue, DAT24 Phthalo Blue, DAT26 Ultramarine Blue, DAT58 Opaque White, DAT42 Carbon Black, DAT43 Raw Sienna, and DAT45 Raw Umber; and one each of two mediums: DATM01 Glazing Medium and DATM02 Extender & Blending Medium.
SEE WHAT ARTISTS ARE SAYING ABOUT TRADITIONS™
Watch this video from artist Terry Klaaren to hear his thoughts on the benefits of using Traditions™ Artist Acrylics from DecoArt for everything from murals to portraits. He explains why he prefers Traditions™ over other types of paint in all of his artistic creations.
DECOART® TRADITIONS™ ARTIST ACRYLICS
is proud to partner with
ART APPRENTICE ONLINE
the leader in online art classes for aspiring artists.
- Learn to paint or advance your skills
- Paint landscapes, seascapes, florals, still life, wildlife, and more
- Learn the principles of art theory and design
- Something for all skill levels
- Fun, flexible, and affordable classes
SAMPLE VIDEO: How to Paint Flowers
e-MAGAZINE BY AAO
the only interactive digital art magazine of its kind
- 250 pages of rich, interactive media content in every issue
- Painting lessons with step-by-step instructions
- 7 hours of video in each issue
- Unique insight into the world of art education